Canvs is HiringAre you a community builder? You'd be a perfect fit.
Some say we are a co-working space. And we are. Sort of. But we are so much more than that. A space that provides the canvas, if you will, for entrepreneurs to start, grow and build here in the Central Florida region. We provide the premium, flexible, low barrier to entry space with an engaging and welcoming environment. We provide amazing service and hospitality. But that’s jut the beginning. We also provide, on average, opportunities for over six hours of entrepreneurship education each week. Free of charge!
Why do we do this? To build innovative entrepreneurship in the Central Florida region.
What are we? In tow words: community builders. We aren’t out to make a profit from budding entrepreneurs, but to lift them up and provide not just the space but the education so they can either fail fast and regroup, then shoot for the moon!
How are we unique? We are a not-for-profit organization that is focused on bringing the resources that entrepreneurs require to start and grow. We are a community of entrepreneurs lifting up the next generation of entrepreneurs. We exist to serve.
Want to join us? Take a look at our open positions.
Community Manager - All Locations
We are looking for a Community Manager, aka Community builder to help us manage a collaborative space for startups, entrepreneurs, remote workers and freelancers. You will be responsible for maximizing our occupancy through sales and outstanding customer service, maintaining an extraordinary sense of community and running the day-to-day operations of the space.
How you can contribute:
- Sales management: new member acquisition (end-to-end).
- Manage the “Member Journey” process, including: automated outreach and follow-up, tours, member signup process, regular check-ins.
- Monthly membership reporting: report on status of all members.
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to analyze member happiness reporting and effects on upcoming space planning.
- Manage relationships and services offered to current (and past) members.
- Develop and deploy member happiness surveys, in-person feedback sessions, and schedule quarterly town hall meetings.
- Upkeep of member happiness: troubleshoot issues that arise for members.
- Assist membership lead development through CRM and reporting.
- Promote all desk and office spaces across all co-working locations.
- Develop waiting list and ensure all desk and office space is filled across all co-working locations.
- Facilitate outstanding customer service.
- Help us to create a warm and welcoming environment.
- Resolve member issues with professionalism and patience.
- Facilitate and conduct tours to execute on sales strategy and maintain high occupancy.
- Minimum of three years of work experience ins ales, hospitality or customer service.
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter that can take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to connect well with people.
- High level of professionalism.
- Must enjoy startups and the startup atmosphere.
- $30,000 per year plus a performance bonus.
Please email your resume and cover letter to our Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.